Deleted the last post, act as you didn't see it lol
Vommited twice at thursday, I think it was because I ate something thats too spicy and my intestines rejected it.
ThEN, my finger bleed, its at the nail there, very pain sia, especiall when i bath,its like, HELL!!!!! The plaster so stupid, put aledy the water still go in, i'm starting to think that this holiday comes with a price =.=
Anyway, for those who plays maple, you know the gachapon right? The stupid thing cheated my money sia! I spent $42.70 to buy the @-Cash and the items so laoya Grr..so angry ==
I wanna kill that 7-11 uncle, he sell me the card so toot, scratch liao cannot see numbers one, i spent like half of my life trying to guess what was the last 2 number of the code because it was fading away............... LIKE THE REST OF THE CODE D:
Ohya, and that uncle gave Yifan a discount on some Jelly Ice cream sia, so unfair lor, he never gimme disocunt on the card !!!
Original price of Ice cream: 80¢ Discounted Price: 60¢
Plus she didn't even need to queue lol, and its all thanks to good old me here -.-ll